Claiming a Club Record is the responsibility of the individual, although a Coach or Parent may submit details for the athlete

A club record can only be claimed by a first claim Andover AC athlete representing Andover AC, their University / College, County, or Country in an appropriate competition, or at County or National Schools.

Please submit record claims as soon as possible after the event and no later than the end of the calendar year of the performance on the contact form below.

Use separate forms for each claim. Full team for a relay should be on one form – use message area

Record Claim Form for Andover Athletic Club

*(denotes required field)